Saturday 10 December 2011

MAYBELLINE Shiny Licious Lipgloss COLA FLOAT #80

Hello









MAYBELLINE Shiny Licious Lipgloss COLA FLOAT
Gives lush shiny color to lips.
Ultra-lightweight feel and glass-like shiny finish.
Get precision application with the exclusive flock tip.
Juicy shades and flavor names.
Glass-like shiny finish with light to medium coverage.
Allergy tested and dermatologist tested
The Shade of this fabulous LipGloss is:

COLA FLOAT #80

This LipGloss is Full Size (0.38 FL.Oz/11.3 ml)
Shiny Lipgloss

My Experience:  I Love this lip gloss. It creates a perfect nude lip, and feels smooth instead of sticky. Everything from the color to the scent, to the shine; it was perfect.i have found this gloss  shade for my skin tone and this gloss was great for me because, applied over some colors, it created a perfect balance for me. It's not too sticky and goes on smoothly. I love wearing it for a natural everyday look.



1 comments:

Sunchiscolorfulworld said...

Wow. My favorite color

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes