Saturday 10 December 2011

Max Factor Second Skin Foundation

Hello

Max Factor Second Skin Foundation

Love the look of foundation but hate the tell tale tidemark? Now you can create a finish so flawless it's virtually undetectable even to the professionals. Now Second Skin uses clever multi-tonel pigments technology to smooth over and blend flawlessly into your own natural complesxion in seconds. No lines, no traces and perfect in any light; no-one will ever know it's not all you... Second Skin acts as a base from which to create a perfect natural look. Use Mastertouch Concealer to create a flawless finish and then apply a coat of Masterpiece Mascara for beautifully framed eyes. To add the final healthy glow you can use Miracle Touch Creamy Blush, a blendable blusher that adds a radiant, dewy finish. And for a beach bronzed collection why not try Natural Minerals Bronzer.
Max Factor Second Skin Foundation cosmetics

My Experience:I am not very well known about this foundation coz am also new to this product well today i was serching for some new quality foundations and i found this one .So i tried on my skin it was really nice applied to me and have natural glowing fabulous effect, It has different shades I used quite a fair amount and my face looks so natural and the colour seems to absorb into my skin and match quite nicely, it's long lasting , Will be good for late night parties to stayable ur makeup for hours.I have crush on max factors products ,they are too expensive to buy ,always gave me better result than others.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes