Friday 29 June 2012

Lioele All in One Gel Eyeliner(choco brown) from Keautystore.com

Hello
































Hey all!
I have a fantastic product to share with you all. Its Lioele choco brown gel eye liner from Keautystore.com.
As always I must have to share the company's Intro.So here it is.
Keautystore.com is a Vancouver based company selling items from Korea(Except jewerlies) Keautystore.com was founded in November 2009 and has been operating successfully until the present day. They are an online retailer/wholesaler of women's and men's cosmetics, contact lenses, Korean fashion wigs, accessories, jewelry, and much more. 
Keautystore.com is for those who want unique, cuter, and trendier Asian items. Most of the items on Keautystore.com's website is mainly influenced by Korean fashion. They provide the best quality items with the most reasonable prices! They are always updating, so please come back often and take a look at our newest selections.

I cant express how desperate I was for this gel eye liner :D It turned out amazing. I tried it on several occassions. It doesnt fade away unless I remove it. Its so smooth and comfortable for applying. The applicator is in the cap.
 it's applicator

Gel Eye liner
You can apply it using a little amount on the top of brush so that It slides throughout the end of your eyes.
Its close to the black colour. I mean, I applied it and It was similar to the black colour. Above all, It is water proof, Water doesnt take it away, you can swim or take shower while having it on your eyes. This is perfect for dark eye make up.
For more information Check their Website Keautystore.com Korean Cosmetics
I will recommend to all makeupohlic people out here to try this and tell me how you feel about it. And tell me, about your gel eye liner experiences
.... Stay blessed.




18 comments:

Leelo said...

Sounds like a good waterproof product and perfect for summer :)

Unknown said...

Wow looks like a great product, the black liner goes on really nicely!
xx







The Urban Umbrella

xoxo



http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Wao, Nice...

AndreiaSalim said...

Even with little time, I'm here to say hi, wish I could visit her more often, but this complicated. I have not forgotten you, I'm just a lot of things to do, many works of course.

Post interesting and inspiring!
Thank you for visit and comment!
A big kiss to you! :)

Antonella C’est Moi said...

wow..so cute!!!

Jessie LH Voo said...

Just like how i want my eyeliner to be!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

It seems to be a great product!

Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Redheaded Daybook said...

ooooo cute!
ive been wanting to try a new eyeliner.
this seems perfect!

♥vendy♥ said...

Hi dear,I'm vendy you're new italian follower ^_^
maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with blogger or via bloglovin?
http://simplelifeve.blogspot.it
you're blog is awesome <3

Unknown said...

I have never tried this type of eyeliner nice review.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog post! http://easy2save.blogspot.com/2012/07/perfective-ceuticals-product-review.html

Unknown said...

great post,am sure this is going to be so cool, great post.thanks for the beautiful comments you left on my blog!!!
http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

I like how this one comes with an applicator. I use the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner and it's taken me a few tries to find a fine liner brush that I like.

xx,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

nice review:)!

Collections said...

This is awesome, I could use a new eyeliner.

$100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

Anna and Klaudia said...

interesting product :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi Huda! Wow, I want it, it looks like great product and I heart about it on YT. Have a nice time and see you soon. Xoxo V.V.

Cinderella Moments said...

That's great! It would stay on during the hot summer.
hugs
Caroline

Anonymous said...

Nice gel eye liner. I wish to try them out

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes