Saturday 16 June 2012

Oasap Buckle Strap Detail Vintage 2Way Shoulder Bag

Hello

hand bag
Hey Everyone!
Today My post is related to a hand bag which I recieved from oasap.com .
Oasap is a global online store dedicated to high-street fashion by offering various kinds of women’s apparel, bags, shoes, jewellery, accessories, etc.  Oasap was founded in late 2011, however, has already had thousands of SKU by far. They keep updating products at a high rate every day.
Now they update more than 500 new products each week. Those products mentioned definitely belong to the latest fashion trend. Oasap's mission is to make you close to the planet's most cutting-edge fashion, no matter where you are or what class or age group you are in. Pursuing fashion is the right of every woman.
They do free shipping worldwide with speed and precision .
hand Bag
You can see the pictures of it, Its a comfortable product that carries my stuff in a huge amount. I dont feel bad anymore for letting my stuff back only because I dont have that much space left. Even I can carry my Ipad within it :D Its so huge and stylish. It doesnt look bad or ugly when I carry. I went everywhere with it and some people asked me that from where I have bought it. 
hand Bag

hand Bag

hand Bag

The colour is also nice and beautiful that wont let me down anywhere.
hand Bag

hand Bag

hand Bag

I am very conscious about my look whenever I go out. and this is something that keeps + sign always with me :D
And one more thing about it, you can carry it with double handle or on shoulder. It has both types.
hand Bag
Inside View
hand Bag
Description:
2Way bag crafted in faux leather, featuring the zip top fastening with twin handle straps, gold-tone rings and rivets detail to straps, buckle strap detail to both sides, stitching to the main, with an adjustable shoulder strap.
Size:
Length: 35.5cm
Height: 24cm
Width: 12.5cm
Handle Height: 15.5cm
Color: black,brown,ivory,pink Fabric: PU
hand Bag

Check Out their Website for more beautiful handbags
So, thats it, You girls tell me, What you all think about it??
Stay blessed.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

great white bag!!

Leelo said...

This bag looks great! Love it!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Oh wow! Pretty handbag!!

Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Unknown said...

Great bag... Super for summer time. Have a great time. Xoxo V.V.

sadee said...

wow! good choice

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Fantastic bag. I like the color. So crisp and so good for summer.

Cheap Makeup Reviews
Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

So beautiful..
thanks for stopping by ..
dear I always comment back, so no need to invite for writing comment on your post..
have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

i love your bag, great gift u have here,thanks so much for the awesome comments u left on my blog.
ve a great weekend doll.
http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

Cinderella Moments said...

Fabulous bag! It would look incredible with jeans and high heels. I'm off to check out this site. Thanks for the link!
hugs
Caroline

Cinderella Moments said...

Fabulous bag! It would look incredible with jeans and high heels. I'm off to check out this site. Thanks for the link!
hugs
Caroline

Sherlinda said...

Terrific bag! :D Would look nice with my outfits. Great post...as always! Thanks for sharing. :) Thanks for your visit...Always great to hear form you!

xo Sherlinda
www.drinkyourgreensandminerals.com
https://botanicalbalance.scentsy.us

AndreiaSalim said...

It has an award on my blog for you, hope you like!

Have a great Sunday!!

Shaniece said...

I'm loving the bag! Looks like it can go with multiple looks. Thanks for linking to the website!

Tealy Bird

Star Vogue said...

Gorgeous bag!
http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Nice white bag!

Style-Delights said...

Beautiful bag!! BTW, your blogger profile seems to be 'unavailable'- may be you want to make it public so when you leave a comment on the blog, people can get to your blog easily, without typing the blog url! Just thought you'd like to know!

Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
Style-Delights Blog
Win $40 giftcard from Reecn.com

Unknown said...

Cute Bag! Thanks for sharing.
Victoria @Easy2SaveBlog

Sherry said...

That's a cute bag. I have to check out the site. Thanks for sharing.

PAPS said...

I just visited another blog that had bought from this site. Must check it out for sure. Nice pick.
www.thoughtsofpaps.com

Anonymous said...

wow a perfect handbag
I love such colors

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes