Monday 12 March 2012

VIP Cosmetics LIQUID LIPSHINE Cherry LS4 And Plum LS3

Hello

VIP Cosmetics LIQUID LIPSHINE Cherry LS4 And Plum LS3
VIP Cosmetics Own Saying:
Unleash your inner vivacity with the sexy sparkle of Liquid Lipshine. This moist formula applies smoothly for a youthful glow and an illuminating smile.
Made in Germany.
Long lasting.
Moisturizing.
Hypoallergenic.
No Animal Testing.


My Review: Hey everyone! I hope you all doing great. I am here again with a fantastic sharing from VIP cosmetics. Its all about lips today!! Don't you wanna have attractive and elegant lips that steals away others beauty tags. Well you have to try this for sure. I have received vip cosmetics lip shine. They are very dark and yet very shiny and perfect for small lips. 
I choose two colors Cherry LS3 and Plum LS4.They are slightley different from each other.
I found both of them same . but if you notice The shade plum is dark from the other one, Well I loved both :D if one will finish quickly then I have another one for making my lips shiny.
VIP Cosmetics review

So those who have small lips, you don't have to worry as the dark lip shades are the perfect cure for your lips to show bigger and perfect. My experience: I tried out these lip shines several times and so as my sisters. They had liquid texture and shiny fluid that needs only one drop per spread.
Cherry LS3
VIP Cosmetics
 Plum LS4
buy online VIP Cosmetics


I guess one drop of gloss on my lips was enough to cover up my upper and below lips. I felt like I applied a lipstick with a very shiny effect.I actually liked it and the colours are very dark yet very pretty too. I think these glosses will look awesome in a night out and with a perfect black eye make up and also perfect for a retro look make up I am sure it won't disappoint you. And I would like to recommend these to those who like to apply dark shades or people having really fair colour or small lips will turn out awesome in it. So that's it feel free to try these out.
For more information Check out their website

6 comments:

Sabrina said...

Great colours!
xoxo
Sabrina

Isha said...

thank u for dropping by my blog and following me :)
Following u right back!

Cinderella Moments said...

Those sound great. I have to go check them out! What a great and helpful review. Thanks Huda!
Caroline

Unknown said...

so wonderful colors!
please visit me in free time:)
http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com

sismade said...

amazing colours*

Francesca said...

Beautiful. Wish I had these!!

xx

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes