Monday 19 March 2012

Beauty Uk False Lash-FX Mascara

Hello

Beauty Uk False Lash FX Mascara
Beauty UK Cosmetics
This False Lash FX Mascara will give your eyes the ‘wow’ factor. It adds volume to lashes – making eyes look bright and giving that ‘false lash look’.

quick tips

Q. Why does my mascara dry out?
A. Don't pump the applicator wand in the mascara tube. Doing so will trap air inside and cause the mascara to dry out. Instead, twist the wand to collect more mascara on the brush and remember to replace your mascara at least every 3 months.
False Lash Mascara

My Reveiw: 
Hey people I am again with some more beauty stuff. This time not with a lip product lol. And I am sure you all having a hard time on your eyes while reading out reviews and your hands while posting a comment so yes I am here today with beauty uk's mascara. Well, beauty uk has the name that describes us about their products.
My experience with the mascara:
I received it very fast I mean it just took one week or maybe less than that. It has a beautiful girlish container with pink and white colour in it. The brush has a unique style to apply with. It contains both upper and lower lash applier. 
It Allows for the building of unlimited coats of mascara on the lashes, whilst maintaining perfect lash separation and definition, without clumping or sticking. 
lash mascara

Means downwards you will see the lower lash user and upwards it has the upper lash user. At first apply, I experienced it is good and very blackish. It is really right about fake eye lash look. It quickly spreads all over your lashes. I would recommend this to those who have small lashes. They should try this product it is good for quicky make up touches.

For More information Click here to checkout their Website BeautyUk Cosmetics
Thanks for reading

10 comments:

Antalya City Blog said...

Wow! It is fantastic. Thanks for sharing..

Love from Antalya, Turkey.

Sabrina said...

This is a really great review.I like that it is white and pink instead of just black.
xoxo
Sabrina

Unknown said...

so great post! thank you for visit me:)

Leelo said...

nice review. Love the container of the mascara - it looks really pretty. I would also love to see some before and after photos with this mascara.

Sherry said...

Thanks for the update. I never could understand why my mascara kept drying out so fast. I was always pumping my wand. Good info!

Clare_x said...

I have seen beauty uk but would never think of trying it, i might pick up this mascara after reading your review!

http://c-a-tmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

Cinderella Moments said...

No clumping! Now I like the sound of that. I hate those little black rocks look on eye lashes! LOL! Great review!
hugs
Caroline

Wida said...

I love a good mascara!


Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

M said...

ohhh lovely! i wanna try this!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

Katherines Corner said...

I would like to try this. xo

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes