Thursday 1 March 2012

LIZ EARLE Cleansing & Polishing Hot Cloth Cleanser

Hello

LIZ EARLE Cleansing & Polishing Hot Cloth Cleanser
LIZ Earle

Naturally Active Skincare

We only make one cleanser because this formulation is the ultimate in concentrated yet gentle cleansing power and works on every age and skin type.



Our plant based cleanser has a two-phase action, phase one is the cleansing. Free from mineral oil, it has a rich and creamy texture and swiftly removes all traces of face and eye make up, even stubborn mascara.



Phase two is the polishing. Polish off the cream using the pure muslin cloth to gently dislodge dead skin cells and help reveal clean, soft and radiant skin.



Naturally active ingredients include eucalyptus and cocoa butter for smoother, clearer skin.
How To Use:
Cleanse daily morning and night using this two-step process:

Step 1: Massage one or two pumps onto dry skin over face and neck twice a day.

Step 2: Rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently wiping off the cream. Rinse and repeat.

Splash face with cool clean water and follow with Instant Boost Skin Tonic and your choice of moisturiser.

LIZ EARLE Hot Cloth Cleanser

My Review:
Hi again!
Today My post is related to one skin care product.
It's name " LIZ EARLE Cleanse & Polish Hot cloth cleanser.
Liz Earle is award winning.
Many of readers maybe using this.
But I used and heard it first time one month ago.
Well I should start it from it's packaging.
It was covered in a beautiful bag, One Cleanse and Polish bottle,2 muslin cloth and alot of instructions for applying.
The bottle contain 100ml e 3.3 fl.oz.
I applied yesterday to me and my mom.
And feel a biggest difference.
Best cleanser ever, does what it says, but expensive,
although it does last quite a long time.
It texture is lovely fine ,smooth with nice fragrance.
LIZ EARLE review

Have tried other cleansers but in my opinion this is the best one.
Smells lovely and is really nice to apply, takes all of your makeup off in one go.
Mine came with 2 muslin cloths which are great for polishing the cleanser off. 
makeup remover cleanser

Clears out your pores if you use really warm water for removing the cleanser
and your skin looks amazingly smooth and clear afterwards.
I do really see a biggest dfference in my skin,
and I could feel it. Straight after using it ,
It left my skin smooth, so clean and refreshed.
They have Fantastic products and great service.
For more information
Click here to see more about their products
LIZ EARLE cosmetics

That's It from today's post.
Will be back with new lovely post.
Till then Stay tuned..
Kisses

18 comments:

Lisa said...

I would love to try this product!

-Lisa
Thelovelymemoir.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

It looks like a good product. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am your newest follower!

Unknown said...

Returning the GFC love.

Tera
http://www.EccentricLeopard.com

Unknown said...

What a bunch of great finds you have here! Thanks so much for linking up on our Fit & Fabulous! Somehow, I lost one of your links. I must of clicked on something wrong. It was the lipstick one. Please feel free to come and add it again, and sorry for losing it!:)
Courtney

Anonymous said...

Hello! Thanks for following my blog! Following you through GFC : )

Emily Meyers said...

Hello! I just added myself to your followers for support, and wanted to invite you to come follow my blog and be a part of a fun giveaway I’m having!
Hope to see you there! Thanks!
http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/03/back-to-back-giveaways.html

Emily Meyers said...

hey there!! thanks so much for following and entering the giveaway!! yes it is international!!

Unknown said...

Dean Designs here. Thank you for joining my blog. Yours is great and I look forward to future posts and products!!!

Dulce fresa said...

Nice blog! interesting subjects and products..

Marta said...

Love your blog and this product!:)I'm following you now, I hope you follow me back :) kisses
http://www.beautyandnail.blogspot.com/

Cassidy said...

fabulous blog! I love me some good girly products.I'll be spending some time on here! Happily following back!

http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

Cinderella Moments said...

Your blog has so much interesting info! Fabulous!!

Sherry said...

Love your blog! Thanks so much for visiting and following, I'm now following you back.

Unknown said...

following back. thanks for visiting!

Unknown said...

thanks for the visit, am following you back

Unknown said...

thanks for the visit, am following you back

Slice of Southern said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and following me on GFC! I love your blog, being a beauty and fashion junkie as well. Following you now!

Ioana-Carmen said...

Looking good! Check my blog and follow me if you want! :X

http://www.fashionspot.ro/

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes