Saturday 7 July 2012

Barbie Super nudy light Gold Lenses from Dbeautyshop.com

Hello

Barbie Super nudy light Gold Lenses from Dbeautyshop.com
Hey all!
Today I am again here with a review of Dbeauty shop's color circle lense.

You all will be familiar with the name of Dbeautyshop.com

If not, so then I am sharing little bit about this company.


Dbeautyshop is an online store established in Malaysia. They serve anyone in the whole world, from as near as Korea to as far as the United Kingdom. As of today, countries such as the USA, Australia, and New Zealand are their biggest customers, proving that their contact lenses satisfies any customers who wants first-rate quality products, and their services are more than efficient.
Barbie Super nudy light Gold Lenses from Dbeautyshop.com review
My Review:
Hey there!
I am again with lens lol :s
It's my good luck to recieve lenses for reviews
Well i got them about 5 months ago and was very curious to share my views with you all.
I am totally impressed with it. Safely arrived me and the packing was excellent . I feel no irritaion in wearing it. And also I wore it around 6 hours easily without any harshness.
Their pattern is stunning.The color gave a glam look on my eyes.
It looks like golden brown before wearing. 
nudy light gold lens color lens circle cosmetic lens

But when I wore it. It became green. Well in the pics you can also see the difference . It's golden brown in the case. But when i use in my eye it became green lol.
Before
After
light gold lens review

light gold lens with golden makeup

Overall it is amazing one. I love all barbie series . They have also a huge range of lenses. You must check it. I will surely say you will confuse in selecting one. 
I would recommend to those who love such accessories.
For more information Check their site
Will be back soon with another Review
Till then tata






18 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I like the color. Green looks really nice and natural on you.
Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I love the result so much!!!

Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Unknown said...

I love green eyes! thank you:*

Antonella C’est Moi said...

i love the result to much

sadee said...

woww they ae beautiful

LoveT. said...

Great Review! Sound good ,love the Colour :)

xoxo

Sazi Efionayi said...

good post

http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

this is so cool, do they ship to the uk? it suits u so well. need to buy these wholesale if i can get a good deal. thanks for sharing darl.do keep intouch. stay blessed.
http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

Michela Mzn said...

green is the perfect color for you! If you like we can follow each other and exchange some advice! I love to relate with other bloggers! It helps me improve! :) kisses!
My Daily Style

just me said...

nice result :)
ExCurlyThoughts
FACEBOOK
BlogLovin

Unknown said...

Hi hun. I just nominated you for a blog award
http://beautymakeupaddict.blogspot.ca/2012/07/one-lovely-blog-award.html

My Bathroom Is My Castle said...

Thank you for sharing Huda. Looks fab!

Love your blog <3 and following you via GFC now; would be glad if you followed back via GFC.

My Bathroom Is My Castle – Beauty Blog

xoxo

Jessie LH Voo said...

i 'd wear other brand of lenses with gold color and it kinda looked too dramatic to me. but , yours is looking so natural. lovely!

little luxury list said...

Wow - edgy and so fun!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Redheaded Daybook said...

omgosh! how gorgeous!
i love when my eyes turn this color, but it only happens after a deep crying session lol.
and im terrified of contacts

Sherlinda said...

Such a fun looking product and wonderful post!

http://www.drinkyourgreensandminerals.com/2012/07/potassium-iodide.html

Anonymous said...

You got Beautiful eyes girl. Nice lenses

Demi Mist said...

The result is very nice!
Thank you for the comment on my blog.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes