Sunday 26 February 2012

VIP Cosmetics Eyeliner Pencil 204 Shady Black

Hello

VIP Cosmetics Eyeliner Pencil 204 Shady Black
What VIP Cosmetics Have written on their product:
With a brush for the lips and sponge for the eye, this is our Ultimate Design! The Moment Colour Eyeliner is Kholl quality, water resistant, won't run, and won't smudge.

Made in the Germany.
Long lasting.
Moisturizing.
Hypoallergenic.
No Animal Testing.
VIP Cosmetics Eyeliner Pencil Black
 People, I am here with VIP cosmetics shady black 204 eye liner pencil. I just received it few days back. This pencil contains eye liner at one end and brush to melt it or blend it at the other end as you can see in the pictures below. I am so going to try it with my smokey eye make up. I have tried it out and It was a good experience. One good thing about it, It is really VERY LONG LASTING lol reason is I tested it on my hand with just one stroke and guess what lol I took shower and washed my hands but It didnt fade away. It is awesome in this sense. You can apply it whenever you feel like crying :D just kidding, You should apply it if your eye liner fades away quickly. Pencil's lenght is long and I like it that way. In this case, I will not have to buy the eye liner again and again just because the pencil has reached the end. 
See below the shade
Cosmetics Eyeliner Pencil Black review

The delivery was very fast. It reached me very quick. VIP cosmetics have several other products aswell. I will review them one by one as I have other products of this brand aswell. I like this brand. They have a really good collection of pencils for eyes and lips and with long lasting and yes not to forget in AFFORDABLE PRICES. Quality matters and so as the price. VIP cosmetics has it all, I must say They have good quality and good affordable prices aswell ,you will never disappoint after buying anything from them.
For More Information Checkout Their Website
Hope you like my review
Stay tuned for the next review
Till then bbye

11 comments:

Melli said...

Great review! Looks worth it. :)

casual-beauty.blogspot.com

Baby Rouge said...

i followed u back! thanks

Valeria said...

Hi thanks for your comment! I'm following you on GFC, please follow back as I don't see you in my followers...xoxo

www.rockandfrock.com

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I like the sounds of "long lasting."
Seattle Beauty and Fashion Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle

Unknown said...

interesting post. Now you can use these importers trade leads to promote cosmetics products import & export business.

Allyson Bossie said...

Thanks for the love on my blog! You have a great one as well, and so close to my goal of 1000 followers!

I am returning the love as your newest GFC follower myw1ldcrazylife and your newest Facebook fan Allyson Bossie.

Unknown said...

I wish they had free shipping to my country to :(

Jackie
http://fortuneandthebrave.tumblr.com

PAPS said...

Very nice review. Thanks for visiting me and following. Following back.
www.thoughtsofpaps.com

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I've never heard of this brand but this eyeliner sounds great!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following yours too! Best of luck :) Crystal

www.dearblondie.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, Nice eye liner, I love the factor long lasting.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes